- 7 nights, 8 days at the beautiful, five-start, Hilton, adults-only section.
- 24 hours, all-inclusive package (lodgings, meals, drinks, diving)
- Seven ala-carte restaurants featuring gourmet dining without reservations.
- Two Buffet restaurants
- Minibar in room, stocked and included.
- Roundtrip transportation to/from Punta Cana Airport.
- Four two-tank dives on their specially-designed dive boats
- Catalina Island Dive excursion (two-tank dive, lunch and drinks on the beach included)
- All resort taxes and gratuities.
- Fitness center
- Adults only nightclub.
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment.
Options (not included)
- Extra two-tank dives: $90
- Day excursions (e.g., MC rental)
• Non Diver Double Occupancy $1599
- Diver Double Occupancy $2099
- Non Diver Single Occupancy $2399
- Diver Single Occupancy $2999
• Airfare is easily arranged from the Bay Area to Miami (MIA); from there it is a 2 ½ hour direct flight to Punta Cana (PUJ). The resort will have your pickup vehicle waiting when you arrive.
Diving in the Dominican Republic is easy and trouble-free.There’s a wonderful array of vibrant, fishy reefs, light beam-filled caverns and a long list of brag-worthy wrecks, both natural and purpose-sunk. Underwater environments in the Dominican Republic include mangrove forests, deep wrecks, wall diving, and a vast reef structure featuring cavernous swim-throughs and extensive coral formations. Warm water and generally good visibility make the Dominican Republic a year-round destination.December to May however is the dry season in the Dominican Republic. During these summer months, you can expect sunny, hot and mildly humid conditions. This is also the best time of year to dive on the south coast where we are going. With the calmest waters in the Dominican Republic, Diving in La Romana offers access to Catalina and Saona Islands, wrecks and miles of fringing reef. The all-inclusive hotel/resort is the finest in the La Romana area. This newly renovated resort features stylish accommodations, spectacular, white-sand shorelines, a breathtaking view, and a brand-new water park. See points above for all the features.
PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT AND LIABILITY RELEASE Click Here
Click here to View Flier