Aqua Lung gets it: finding a comfortable and long-lasting 7mm boot can be tough. Aqua Lung's 7mm Superzip Boots finally give divers the ergonomic boot they've been waiting for. The durable YKK zipper has been sewn onto Aqua Lung's strongest Supratex neoprene to prevent it from tearing out. Durable and comfortable, Superzip Boots can stand up to whatever your adventures throw at them. The Superzip has an extra-thick sole, heavy-duty protective panels on the upper and a durable zipper to withstand years of use without tearing. This is the boot for an avid diver who needs to be prepared for cold water, rough terrain, less-than-luxurious boats, and murky, low-viz conditions that hide hazards.
In the box:
- Ergonomic: Like the rest of the Aqualung boot line, the Superzip uses their patented, anatomically correct ERGO shaped footbed and outsole to match the profile of your foot, preventing excess water retention and offering comfortable support
- Protective: 8mm-thick treaded sole provides premium protection against punctures, stings, and slips. For added protection and durability, the panels on the heel cap, toe, and top of the foot are twice as thick as in the standard boots!
- Warm: 7mm neoprene upper for the right amount of warmth in cold conditions
- Comfortable: The Superzip boot uses just a few seams, which are placed away from the widest parts of the feet to minimize chafing
- Durable closures: with a heavy-duty, non-corrosive #10 YKK toothed zipper. Elastic binding at the top resists wear and tear