SCUBAPRO’s new Definition Bag line is an assortment of premium bags designed to protect your dive equipment during transport and travel. Made with new recycled two-tone gray fabric, blue accents, and a black inside lining featuring the SCUBAPRO logo, these bags are stylish and loaded with stowage options. Built to last, all zippers, pull bars and wheels are made from premium materials and constructed for long-lasting use in a diving environment.
An ideal gear carrier for world travelers, the new Definition Duo 118 is a premium, double-compartment duffel bag offering a convenient U-shaped opening and a rain-proof YKK zipper with double sliders, black pull cords and locking loop for security. This bag is loaded with stowage options and can be rolled or carried with a choice of top or side web handles or new adjustable backpack straps. Top compartment features 2 semi-rigid, rotating bars which allow the bag to compress if not used and provides stability when loaded.
- Heavy-duty construction includes blue stitched bar tack reinforcements.
- Rain-proof YKK U-shape main zipper includes double sliders, black pull cords and a locking loop for security.
- 2 semi-rigid, rotating bars on top compartment can compress or stabilize the bag.
- Adjustable backpack straps come with a handy storage pocket.
- Adjustable top handle for easy rolling, and top and side web handle increase carry choices.
- Rigid bottom handle aids in lifting bag onto any table or facilitates carriage by two people.
- Large zippered front pocket provides additional easy-access storage.
- External compression straps help snug down a partial load to make bag-handling easier.
- Wheels are changeable and roll on axles treated for salt water-resistance.
- Dimensions (approximate):
- Dimensions (approximate): 31.5x13.8x16.5in/80x35x42cm
- Weight: 7.5lbs/3.420kg
- Volume: 31gal/118L